Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Logos, Posters & Banners

This month was mostly making promotional items, from logos to posters. I worked for many of the clubs in the university and also some people from outside.

I made two logos one for a friend studying in the American University of Sharjah and the other one is for Zayed University's Business Council.


The Business Council asked me to prepare a poster and some coupons for their 'Mandi Lunch Day' event. I also made another poster the same week for the 'Bake Sale' event.




To celebrate the UAE national day, the Student Council arranged 3 competitions and needed posters for them as well.


Finally, the library (where I work part-time) wanted to create big banners that will be in display on the official opening day of the new Zayed University Abu Dhabi campus.


No comments:

Post a Comment